Saturday 1 September 2012

Obsessed to Squirting Orgasm?

Is this really a "problem"?

Check out this email I got from a guy who has went through some of Jason Julius' videos.

---
What can I do now?
I have turned my woman into an "unsatisfiable woman"!
I can only "go" like three times a day because I work 12 hours, and the kids are around.
My lady complains if we go one day without "doing it".
What can I do?
---

Most guys would love to have this "problem."

In all seriousness though it happens all the time.

You go through The Blueprint, implement some of the techniques, and give your woman the most mind numbing squirting orgasms of her life.

Then...

She becomes addicted to YOU!

In many cases she can't go more than a few hours without getting her fix.

The thing is...

It's all completely NORMAL for her.

When you give your woman a squirting orgasm she gets a dose of a hormone called oxytocin.

Which is also referred to as the "love hormone".

When this hits her she's "programmed" to bond with you!

She then sees you as her "protector and guardian" and someone she can't be without.

In other words you're her MAN!

Sure, sometimes she might want to "do it" a little too often...

Or in strange public places...

But lets be real, there are worse problems to have, right?

Like if you aren't giving her a squirting orgasm each and every time you make love.

That means she's not bonding with you and she doesn't see you as her "man".

Yikes!

Not good...

So let's make sure that doesn't happen…

Get Started With The Blueprint Here